Car Tires: Here’s What Your Installation Should Cover
It’s never fun to find out you need to replace your tires. But to keep yourself and your passengers safe and avoid damage to your vehicle’s other systems, it’s a necessary expense. Here’s what you need to know about your new tire installation and what it should cover.
1. The right price
You shouldn’t pay more for tires than you need to. A reputable supplier will offer you quality products at a price that’s fair.
2. A large variety of tires in stock
A tire store that offers a wide range of products means you won’t have to wait longer for a specialty tire or an unusual size. Look for a supplier that offers the best brands, like:
- BF Goodrich
- General Tire
3. Expert services
There are several services that you can expect to receive when you’re purchasing new tires and having them installed on your vehicle. Standard tire installation should include:
- Tire mounting
- Wheel balancing
- New rubber valve stem
- Old tire disposal
- Lifetime rotations and rebalancing
- Lifetime flat repairs
- Reset tire pressure monitoring system
- Lifetime wheel alignment inspections
- Pro-rated Tire Replacement Road Hazard Protection
Conrad’s can offer you all of this – and more. Check it out:
- Our tire prices are among the lowest and we have over 30 locations in Northeast Ohio.
- We are one of the largest tire suppliers in the country.
- Our tire selection exceeds 50,000 tires – in stock.
- We offer Tire Express which allows you to get expert installation without a long wait.
We don’t stop at tires
While we’re certainly known for our tire services, we also offer a full range of other issues at our Total Car Care locations. Whether your vehicle is experiencing some malfunction or you just need to keep up with routine maintenance, we’ve got you covered. Give us a call or stop by a Conrad’s location today.