CONRAD’S TIRE SERVICE, INC.
Last Modified: July 23, 2018
CONRAD’S TIRE SERVICE, INC. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Company”, “Conrad’s”, or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. Stop in one of our over 38 Northeast Ohio locations today!
- On this Website.
- On all Customer Information Forms, Service Requests, Service Estimates, Order Entry Forms, Invoices, Account Enrollment Forms, and Credit Applications.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- The Company through any other means including on any other website operated by any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Privacy Protections for Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately via telephone at 216.941.2247 or toll free at 800.811.0908 and ask for the person responsible for customer privacy or e-mail us at email@example.com.
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DOES CONRAD’S COLLECT?
Conrad’s collects several types of information about customers who visit our locations and users of our Website, including:
Personally Identifiable Information: Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to uniquely identify you. Some examples of personally identifiable information include your name, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, social security number, license plate number and vehicle identification number. We collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily submit to us, such as information you provide to us when placing a service request or purchasing a product on our Website or at one of our physical locations.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Non-personally identifiable information is information that pertains to you but cannot be used to uniquely identify you. Some examples of non-personally identifiable information include: IP addresses, tracking the types of web browsing software you use when visiting our Website, dates and times you visit the Website, and what pages are viewed when you visit the Website. We use customer’s non-personal information to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. The IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information.
Information You Provide to Us: The information we collect in our locations or on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in print or on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, or requesting services in one of our locations or through our Website. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website. Some examples of this type of information includes: your first and last name, home, business, or mailing address, phone numbers, fax numbers, vehicle identification numbers, and license plate numbers, and EIN Numbers.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Video and voice recordings of service requests, customer complaints, and vehicle diagnostics stored and maintained by the Company with your consent to be used by the Company for training, administrative and customer service purposes.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website
Conrad’s does not share customer or visitor information with unaffiliated third parties.
Our Website does not respond to Internet browser Do Not Track signals.
UPDATING OR REMOVING INFORMATION:
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION UPON SALE
Conrad’s may assign, sell, license or transfer any information you provide, including personally identifiable information, to a third party directly involved in an assignment, sale, joint venture or other transfer or disposition of some or all of the assets of Conrad’s or our affiliated entities.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Conrad’s does not keep credit card information on file. All payment transactions are processed through a third party credit card system and are encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
UNSUBSCRIBING FROM E-MAIL AND POSTAL MARKETING:
From time to time, we may send you text messages, e-mail and postal mail with promotional offers. If you no longer would like to receive special e-mail offers, special event information, sales notifications or other promotional messages from us, you can unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each promotional text or e-mail. Your address will be removed within 30 days. Otherwise, to unsubscribe from postal mail and other communications write to Conrad’s Tire Service, Inc., Attn: Marketing Dept. 14577 Lorain Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44111, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call customer service at 216.941.2247 or toll free at 800.811.0908. When you opt out, please indicate if it is just for text, emails or U.S. Postal mail.